TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions which apply to the site and all material contained within the site. We may amend or change these Terms and Conditions without notice so we would ask that you visit this page on a regular basis in order to keep up-to-date. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to use the website.
- Copyright © Shoeburyness & Thorpe Bay Baptist Church (STBBC). All rights reserved. All material on this website, unless otherwise credited to the relevant copyright owner, is owned by STBBC or is included with the permission of the relevant owner. All trademarks displayed on this site are either owned or used under licence by STBBC, without limitation, these include brand names and logos. The unauthorised use of any trademark on this site is strictly prohibited.
- All material contained within this site is protected by copyright laws including but not limited to intellectual property. The reproduction, duplication, distribution, publication, modification, copying or transmission of material from this site is prohibited. Creating works or materials that derive from or are based on the materials in this site is also prohibited.
- This site, and all material contained within this site, are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or to the materials contained on this site. Without limitation this means that STBBC does not warrant that the site is fit for any particular purpose; that functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted; that the site, it’s servers or email sent is free from viruses or other harmful components or that the site is error free, accurate or reliable.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- STBBC and its third party content providers are not liable for any loss, damage or expense arising from your access to, use of or reliance on this site, or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Throughout the site you may be offered links to other Internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site, this does not indicate that STBBC endorses any of these other sites or their owners. Whilst it is our intention that you should find these other sites of interest, we take no responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other sites or any information contained in them.
Your use of this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the laws of England & Wales. Any dispute arising out of matters from or relating to the use and contents of this site is exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.